Inquisitive Minds Workshops provide a time and cost effective way for schools to provide quality, fun maths activities for their students.
All Workshops are designed and coordinated by Debbie Smith, a qualified and experienced Secondary Mathematics teacher.
Talented PPPP Workshops - Year 8 - 10
ALL TALENTED WORKSHOPS FOR 2021 HAVE BEEN CANCELLED TO MINIMISE THE RISK OF TRANSMISSION OF COVID-19 BETWEEN SCHOOLS
Expose a group of your capable students to four hours of problem solving alongside like-minded peers!
These workshops focus not only on teaching students advanced problem solving strategies, but also on having them consider the best way of solving a problem.
- Workshops include an interactive problem solving lesson and a hands-on problem solving competition.
- Our Lessons incorporate a variety of problem solving strategies, including 'logical reasoning', 'make a pattern', 'draw a diagram' and 'make a list'.
- Year 8/9 and Year 10 Talented Workshops available.
- Each Workshop runs from 9:30 am until 2:30 pm.
- Students from participating schools must be accompanied by a Maths teacher.
- Schools generally register a group of 2 to 20 students.