“Thankyou. It was very enjoyable and great to go away with hands on practical activities for the classroom.”
“So engaging! Thanks.”
“A great session!”
“Thank you a great practical session.”
The best thing about the Professional Learning session was:
- The tactile nature of the activities. Hands on. The levelled activities. Showing solving of activities and variety of solutions.
- Engaging activities – hands on. Visual aids – power points and discussions. Friendly/ happy to talk.
- Having a go at the problems.
- Great activities.
- Practical hands on examples of questions for students and the thought processes required to solve questions. Easy explanation of topics.
- It was very, very engaging and practical for the classroom. I got lots of new ideas and I can’t wait to use them.
- I loved the activities – when is the book and movie coming out?
- Broad spectrum of ideas to use at all stages of maths activities.
- Using a variety of strategies, equipment, dynamic and explained thoroughly.
- Hands on activities. Working with a partner.
Teachers from Mc Cauley Catholic Central School