Students can now experience the fun of Inquisitive Minds throughout the year with resources to use at school or at home.
Inquisitive Minds Problem Solvers Toolkits
The Problem Solvers Toolkits are designed to give students access to concrete materials which can be used to add a hands-on component to their Maths lessons or to their work at home.
- Three ten sided dice
- Centicubes in six colours (10 of each colour)
- Sets of tiles in four colours (10 of each colour)
- Sets of counters in four colours (50 of each colour)
- Tangram Puzzle (7 pieces)
- Plastic Shapes (6 pieces)
- Matchsticks (Assorted colours)
The toolkits are designed for use by students from Preschool all the way up to High School. They can be purchased for $40 + GST + postage and handling each.
* The standard postage in Australia is $10 for an individual pack.
* Free shipping for orders of thirty or more boxes.
Orders for Toolkits can be made by filling in the form below.
Inquisitive Minds - Supplementary Activities
We are currently working on a range of activities which can be used alongside the 'Problem Solvers Toolikits'. These activities will include slideshows, videos, open ended tasks, problem solving activities, deep thinking questions and games.
Place an Order
Fill in the form below to order your Inquisitive Minds Problem Solvers Toolkits.
Payments may be made using direct deposit.
Please note that we are currently making toolkits as they are ordered, so large orders may take time to process.