Inquisitive Minds Workshops provide a time and cost effective way for schools to provide quality, fun maths activities for their students.
All Workshops are designed and coordinated by Debbie Smith, a qualified and experienced Secondary Mathematics teacher and presented in partnership with MANSW (The Mathematical Association of NSW).
Talented OOTB Workshops - Stage 3
Enrich a group of your capable students by exposing them to hands-on problem solving alongside like-minded peers!
- Two unique Talented Workshops available.
- Workshops include hands-on puzzles, an interactive problem solving lesson, a hands-on problem solving relay and cooperative problem solving activities.
- Register a group of up to twenty of your students.
- Workshops run from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm.
- Students from participating schools must be accompanied by a teacher.
Upcoming Talented OOTB Workshops
Below is a list of upcoming Talented or Combined Schools Workshops.
Please follow the link to express your interest in bringing students to any of these events.
|St Joseph's Primary School, Merewether||Wednesday 1st May, 2019||Talented Year 5 & 6 students from Catholic Schools|
|Belair Public School||Thursday 27th June, 2019||Talented Year 5 & 6 Students|
|St Paul's Primary School, Gateshead||Wednesday 31st July, 2019||Talented Year 5 & 6 Students from Catholic Schools|
|Hammondville Public School||Tuesday 20th August, 2019||Talented Year 5 & 6 Students|
|Laguna Street Public School||Thursday 26th September, 2019||Talented Year 5 & 6 Students|