Problem Solvers Toolkits give students access to concrete materials which add a hands-on component to Mathematics.
The convenient collection of materials allows teachers to implement creative lessons without the time-consuming task of organising hands-on resources.
The Toolkits are also a great package to send home with students, giving a unique, hands-on approach to homework.
Our Downloadables have been written to help students get the most from their Problem Solvers Toolkits. By purchasing the Toolkit and Erasable Pack, students will be ready to play the activities in our expanding collection.
- Plastic container with adjustable compartments
- Three ten-sided dice
- Centicubes in six colours (10 of each colour)
- Sets of tiles in four colours (10 of each colour)
- Sets of counters in four colours (50 of each colour)
- Tangram Puzzle (7 pieces)
- Plastic Shapes (6 pieces)
- Matchsticks (Assorted colours)
An ideal resource for students from Pre-school, all the way up to Year 10.
Dimensions: 32 x 21 x 5 CM