Difference (Support) gives students a hands-on way of finding the difference between two numbers.
The graphic has been designed to use alongside Difference (Grid Games) so that students of all abilities find the games accessible.
1 printable document with 3 pages in PDF format:
- Difference: Two Trains – Graphic (1 page)
- Difference: Two Trains – Literacy and Instructions on using the graphic (2 pages)
Additional Equipment required to use the graphic:
- 10 cubes/counters of one colour, 10 of another colour and 10 of a third colour.
The Problem Solver’s Toolkit contains all equipment required to use the support material – and more!
- Australian Syllabus Reference: ACMNA015, ACMNA030, ACMNA055 (Year 1–3)
- NSW Syllabus Reference: MA1-5NA (Stage 1)
* Games may be used to reinforce and build on skills in older years.
Operation Grid Games YouTube and Free Overview:
Difference (Support) is part of the Operation Grid Games – Addition and Subtraction collection.
A quick reference for teachers, including a contents page, recommendations for how to best use the activities in this series and a summary of learning intentions and syllabus outcomes may be downloaded here:
A video giving an overview of the range of activities available in Operation Grid Games may be viewed here:
Disclaimer: Add to Ten (Support) is a digital download and cannot be refunded.
Copyright: All Downloadables are protected by copyright. A download gives the purchaser the right to make copies of materials for private or class use only.
Downloadables may not be used for resale. Distribution of Downloadables by a third-party provider is strictly prohibited.