Multiplication and Division (Support) helps students to gain an understanding of arrays and skip counting, laying a solid foundation for the development of multiplication and division skills.
The included graphics may be used as a stand-alone, or to support students as they play Polyominoes – Times.
1 printable document with 14 pages in PDF format:
- Multiplication and Division: 10 by 10 Grid – Graphic (1 page)
- Multiplication and Division: 10 by 10 Grid – Literacy and instructions (2 pages)
- Multiplication and Division: Counting By … – Graphic (9 pages)
- Multiplication and Division: Counting By … – Literacy and Instructions (2 pages)
Additional Equipment required to use the graphic:
- For Multiplication and Division: 10 by 10 Grid – Erasable sleeve and whiteboard marker OR small counters
- For Multiplication and Division: Counting By … – no additional equipment required
The Problem Solver’s Toolkit and Erasable Pack contains all equipment required to use the support material – and more!
- Australian Syllabus Reference: ACMNA012 (Year 1), ACMNA031 (Year 2), ACMNA056 (Year 3), ACMNA075 (Year 4)
- NSW Syllabus Reference: MA1-6NA (Stage 1), MA2-6NA (Stage 2)
Disclaimer: Multiplication and Division (Support) is a digital download and cannot be refunded.
Copyright: All Downloadables are protected by copyright. A download gives the purchaser the right to make copies of materials for private or class use only.
Downloadables may not be used for resale. Distribution of Downloadables by a third-party provider is strictly prohibited.