Inquisitive Minds Workshops provide a time and cost effective way for schools to provide quality, fun maths activities for their students.
All Workshops are designed and coordinated by Debbie Smith, a qualified and experienced Secondary Mathematics teacher.
Talented OOTB Workshops
Enrich a group of your capable students by exposing them to hands-on problem solving alongside like-minded peers!
- Two unique Talented Workshops available.
- Workshops include hands-on puzzles, an interactive problem solving lesson, a hands-on problem solving relay and cooperative problem solving activities.
- Register a group of up to twenty of your students.
- Workshops run from 9:30 am until 2:00 pm.
- Students from participating schools must be accompanied by a teacher.
Upcoming Talented OOTB Workshops: